Eastern Refinishing - Tub, Tile, Countertop, Pool & Spa Refinishing Experts

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Eastern Refinishing Yellow Pages reviews for New York, New Jersey, Florida and California

Rate it
YELLOWPAGES.COM Rating: (26 Reviews)Sort Reviews by: Most Recent Highest to Lowest Review Source Most Recent Highest to Lowest Review Source Previous | Showing Reviews 21 - 26 of 26Provided by YELLOWPAGES.COM


Exceptional
debwork59Posted by debwork59 on 12/18/2008

I called Eastern Refinishing to see if they could change the color of my tub. After talking with Charlie ,I decided to have my wall tiles done too(GOODBYE PINK&MAROON).Dave arrived at the appointed time and proceeded to exlpain the process and approximate time involved.He pointed out a few spots that needed to be regrouted and said he would take care of it.Dave was able to match the tub to my new toilet and sink(almond).The wall tiles were done white.In one day I got a new bathroom!Thank-You Dave and Eastern Refinishing! Less

I called Eastern Refinishing to see if they could change the color of my tub. After talking with Charlie ,I decided to have my wall tiles done too(GOODBYE PINK&MAROON).Dave arrived at the… More

Report Abuse Respond to This Review Read All Reviews by debwork59 Rate This Review:Thumbs Up(0)Thumbs Down(4)Provided by YELLOWPAGES.COM


Exceptional
professional company and crewPosted by dianajacobs on 12/17/2008

I called this company to see about having my tile walls and tub refinished..they were an old ugly green..and they sent a husband and wife team from gulfport ms. (chris and diana) to my home in new orleans and they done a fantastic job as well as protected the rest of my home from overspray..they were very professional as well as polite and now my bathroom looks bright and white and as close to new as i figure can be without replacing everything and at a fraction of the cost. Thank You chris and diana and eastern refinishing. Less

I called this company to see about having my tile walls and tub refinished..they were an old ugly green..and they sent a husband and wife team from gulfport ms. (chris and diana) to my home in new or… More

Report Abuse Respond to This Review Read All Reviews by dianajacobs Rate This Review:Thumbs Up(1)Thumbs Down(3)Provided by YELLOWPAGES.COM


Exceptional
Home OwnerPosted by 67MBrown on 12/17/2008

I just had my bathtub refinished by Tom Cavileer. I was a little septical about doing this. Tom assured me that this was the best way to do for remolding and when he was all done I would think someone came in and put a new bathtub in. He even took the time to explain to me what he was going to do. You can tell he takes great pride in his work. When it was all done Tom called me up to look at the bathtub. When I opened the door I could not believe my eyes. It was everything as promised. It was a brand new bathtub. I show it to my family and freinds. They are all amazed on how well it looks. After week went by I took the time to call Charlie and Thank him for everything. He asked me to rate his company on Yellow Pages. It's hard to express how great of a job this was. THANK YOU M. B. Less

I just had my bathtub refinished by Tom Cavileer. I was a little septical about doing this. Tom assured me that this was the best way to do for remolding and when he was all done I would think someon… More

Report Abuse Respond to This Review Read All Reviews by 67MBrown Rate This Review:Thumbs Up(0)Thumbs Down(4)Provided by YELLOWPAGES.COM


Exceptional
EXCELLENT JOBPosted by JackieLy on 12/17/2008

I recently had 2 bathrooms in my house completely renovated except for the 2 bathtubs. It was to hard to tear the old tubs out so my contractor recommended having them reglazed. That's when I gave Eastern Refinishing a call. At first I was skeptical but after speaking with Charlie on the phone I started to feel better about the process. The rep that came out, Greg, was very nice and professional. He had no problem answering all my questions and assured me that the tubs would look brand new. To make a long story short, the tubs came out beautiful!! They fit in perfectly with my newly renovated bathrooms! Eastern did a wonderful job! Less

I recently had 2 bathrooms in my house completely renovated except for the 2 bathtubs. It was to hard to tear the old tubs out so my contractor recommended having them reglazed. That's when I gave Ea… More

Report Abuse Respond to This Review Read All Reviews by JackieLy Rate This Review:Thumbs Up(0)Thumbs Down(4)Provided by YELLOWPAGES.COM


Exceptional
Great Job!!!Posted by foxandi54 on 12/17/2008

I recently had Lucas Weppler come to my home and refinish what seemed to be a non repairable claw foot tub. He was here right on time, came in and looked at the tub and said "not a problem". I was very skeptical and and gave him a funny look but he assured me that it would look brand new. I took his word for it and he was right it looked like a new tub. He filled in all the holes and pits and the rust is gone. He did a spectacular job and i would recommend Eastern Refinishing to anyone! Less

I recently had Lucas Weppler come to my home and refinish what seemed to be a non repairable claw foot tub. He was here right on time, came in and looked at the tub and said "not a probl… More

Report Abuse Respond to This Review Read All Reviews by foxandi54 Rate This Review:Thumbs Up(0)Thumbs Down(3)Provided by YELLOWPAGES.COM


Exceptional
Excellent on Cruise Ships too!Posted by brad1hobi on 12/17/2008

Excellent on cruise ships too. We at PCM USA needed a company to reglaze 308 washroom sinks in 9 days. Eastern finished the job in 8 days and each and every sink passed numerous quality control inspections. Bradley Hobi Less

Excellent on cruise ships too. We at PCM USA needed a company to reglaze 308 washroom sinks in 9 days. Eastern finished the job in 8 days and each and every sink passed numerous quality control inspe… More

Report Abuse Respond to This Review Read All Reviews by brad1hobi

1 comment: