Eastern Refinishing - Tub, Tile, Countertop, Pool & Spa Refinishing Experts

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Single/Separated/whatever you want to call it!

Just to make it clear to the entire world I am no longer with my wife Tracey. We are separated...finished...kaput...over and I have the papers to prove it. I am tired of people telling me I am still married. I dont think we are married and I am sure Tracey doesn't think so either. This is just an official notice so people will stop telling me I am still married. Tracey hasn't been "married" to me for about a year...she just forgot to tell me about it for abour 6 months. So please knock it off with the married thing. I dont hold a grudge...she just couldn't live up here in virtual isolation and this I can understand as I dont really like it anymore either but this is my home (and it is a great one with all the bells and whistles) and I will not leave it.

Charles Gayler

No comments:

Post a Comment